Unified Communications Service
In today’s volatile economy, there is little room for inaccuracies. With so many interfaces to circumvent and compliances to adhere to, the level of complexity in communications has amplified. Henceforth, a need arises to blend all our communications, tools and interfaces into a single band, which simplifies the way we share information and enhances our communiqué with the customers and business partners.
For small businesses, it is a challenge to acquire information and resources that would help them provide services across all verticals. 10BASE2’s Unified Communication Services help in faster acquisition of information and delivering a superior quality of service at cost-effective budgets. Our solutions enable the small businesses to expand their markets, grab new business opportunities, increase capabilities of wired and wireless devices, and grow into high-performance, profit-driven businesses. Moreover, with the implementation of Unified Communications, companies can save resources and use their business tools in a more proactive manner.
The features of10BASE2 Unified Communications Services:
- On tap connectivity available between your PBX and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
- Extend the PBX functionality to mobile devices
- The number of calls for a trunk group can be restricted through PBX, thus saving on cost.
- OpenScape UC Applications and packages for Call Center and Conferencing
- Custom UC business solutions like including Cisco IP telephony applications
- Embedded IT Applications like Microsoft Outlook/OCS, Google Apps and other advanced apps
- OpenScape developer program that helps creating more complex and high-output applications
- Unified Computing Migration Service for smooth migration of applications.
- Integrated Video Telephony and Video Business Services
- Virtualization of the server
- Integration with Business Mobiles
- Unified Computing Architecture Assessment Service for the more efficient use of computing technology
Benefits of tb2’s Unified Communication Services
- Increased productivity due to improved customer service that leads to faster and more efficient collaboration
- Ability to integrate collaboration and networks across applications and business functions
- Over the years, the Unified Communication service has become more economical and thus accessible to small and medium sized businesses as well
- Tb2 allows you to integrate Unified Communication tools with many types of devices like PBX, mobiles etc and also with business models like CRM.
- The carrier-grade network ensures that there are no disruptions caused due to network outages or weak signals.
- It is easier to interact, form a cohesive workforce and even virtual workgroups.
- Tb2 also makes sure that upgrading your Unified Communication solutions is easy and affordable.